THE ACTOR’S LAUNCHPAD
Please watch the vid before you do the challenge!
1. Record what you are doing from the time you get up until the time you go to bed and next to it, write how you feel. Do this for 3 days (choose regular days not when you have something on that’s out of the ordinary).
- 7am Wake up- sleepy.
- 7.15am- Shower- good.
- 7.30am- Breakfast- good.
- 7.30am- Walk- calm.
- 8am- Social media- stressed.
- 9am- Watch TV- tired.
2. Once you have your 3 days, answer the following questions.
- How much time are you spending doing things that are not in line with your big vision? What do you need to let go of?
- What pattern do you notice in how you feel at certain times of day, or when you are doing certain activities? What do you need to let go of?
3. With the above in mind, create a daily schedule for yourself.
Start each day with a strong morning routine that includes drinking plenty of water, eating a healthy breakfast, movement of some sort, a mindset activity and focusing your and on your big vision.
Set your intentions every day. Note- intentions are not your to do list but an intention of how your day will go and how you choose to feel. e.g.. Today I will complete all my tasks and then relax with my family. I will feel calm and productive.
- Do your creative work and the bigger tasks at the time of day when you tend to have the most energy.
- Do the tasks that don’t take up the most brain power at times when your energy is lower.
- Do ONE THING AT A TIME. No multi tasking.
- Schedule regular breaks.
- Plan your timings and stick to them, but be realistic.
If something happens and you don’t manage to stick to your schedule, don’t beat yourself up about it- just make up for it another day, so that by the end of the week, everything should be completed.
Share what you discovered in the tribe group!